Welcome to treelib’s documentation!¶
Redistributed under Apache License (2.0) since version 1.3.0.
Tree data structure is an important data structure in computer programming languages. It has important applications where hierarchical data connections are present such as computer folder structure and decision-tree algorithm in Machine Learning. Thus treelib is created to provide an efficient implementation of tree data structure in Python.
The main features of treelib includes:
- Simple to use in both python 2 and 3.
- Efficient operation of node indexing with the benefit of dictionary type.
- Support various tree operations like traversing, insertion, deletion, node moving, shallow/deep copying, subtree cutting etc.
- Support user-defined data payload to accelerate your model construction.
- Has pretty tree showing and text/json dump for pretty show and offline analysis.